Policy Effective June 25, 2021
This website, moreys.com (“Site”) is operated and owned by Rich Products Corporation (“Rich’s, “We,” “Our,” or “Us”). We recognize the importance of protecting the privacy of visitors (“You” or “Your”) to the Site while providing services, and/or information that is of interest to You.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect certain Personal Information (“Personal Information”) from You when You voluntarily provide it through the Site. This may include:
- Your first and last name;
- Your email address;
- Your billing and mailing address;
- Your phone number;
- the names of the products You purchased from Us; and
- the names of the retailers You purchased Our products from.
In addition to the above, certain information may be automatically provided by Your browser to Us or to third parties, as discussed in this Policy, when You visit or interact with the Site, such as the IP address that You are using, Your browser type and operating system, the date and time that You accessed the Site, and portions of the Site that You visited. We do not connect this information to any Personal Information, and We view this information only in an aggregated manner to improve the Site, track the level of activity and engagement on the Site, and address technical issues such as performance or crash diagnostics.
The Site also contains web links to third-party websites including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google, YouTube, and retailers that carry Our products. Information may be collected about You by these third parties when You click on these links. Please note that these third-party websites are owned and operated by third-party companies that are not owned by or affiliated with Us. We have no control over, do not review, and are not responsible for any third party’s website, content, or collection or use of information. This Policy only applies to this Site. We encourage You to read the privacy policies and/or cookie notices of every website You visit.
NO COLLECTION OF CHILDREN’S PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not specifically market to or knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13 years old. We reserve the right to delete any Personal Information that We believe to be in violation of this Policy. If You believe that We might have any Personal Information from a child under 13, please let Us know by contacting Us using the information listed at the end of this Policy.
COOKIES AND ANALYTICS
- Necessary cookies are required to make the Site function. For example, they permit Site navigation, and improve security.
DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is an optional browser setting that allows You to express Your preferences regarding tracking by advertisers and other third parties. We do not currently respond to DNT signals. Therefore, please be advised that third-party web analytics companies may collect Personal Information about Your online activities over time and across the Site and possibly other websites. We do not control the collection of Your information by third-party web analytics companies.
HOW PERSONAL INFORMATION IS STORED
We protect Your Personal Information using reasonable security practices. This Site employs safeguards to protect the security, integrity and privacy of the Personal Information that We collect, including Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and database encryption. These security measures are periodically reviewed.
Security of information communicated by or to Us over the Internet is of the utmost concern to Us; however, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Please note that Your email, like most, if not all, non-encrypted Internet communications, may be accessed and viewed by other Internet users, without Your knowledge and permission, while in transit to Us. For that reason, to protect Your privacy, please do not use email or communication tools on this Site to communicate information to Us that You consider private, sensitive, or confidential. While We strive to protect Your Personal Information, Rich’s cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information You transmit to Us or through this Site. Once We receive Your transmission, We will use reasonable efforts to ensure its security on Our internal systems. Depending on the nature of the inquiry, Your communication may be discarded or archived. If You wish, You may contact Us instead via the telephone number provided at the end of this Policy.
The Site is operated in, and is intended for use only within, the United States. If You access the Site outside of the United States or are a citizen or resident of a country other than the United States that has laws and policies governing the disclosure and management of Your Personal Information, You understand and agree that the information that You provide to Us through the Site may be accessed, transferred, stored, and/or maintained by individuals and on systems located within the United States. By using the Site, You understand and consent to the collection, storage, processing, and transfer of Your information to Our facilities in the United States and those third parties with whom We share it as described in this Policy. You also understand that the United States may not provide the same level of protections as the laws of Your country.
HOW LONG PERSONAL INFORMATION IS STORED
We (directly or through Our third party services providers) may retain Your Personal Information only for as long as necessary to comply with Your request, provide services, or as required by law. You may also request in writing that We delete and/or discontinue the use of Your Personal Information. Notwithstanding such a request and/or the expiration of the five-year retention period, We may nonetheless retain Personal Information to comply with legal or contractual obligations, resolve disputes, analyze technical issues relating to the Site, respond to law enforcement investigations or inquiries, respond to court orders, enforce Our policies, and take other actions otherwise permitted or required by law.
HOW PERSONAL INFORMATION IS USED
We may use the Personal Information that You voluntarily provide to Us through the Site to respond to or act upon Your communication sent via the Contact Us form; provide You with the information, or services that You may request on the Site; and send marketing and promotional communications regarding Our products and services. We may also use non-identifying and aggregate information about the Site and its users for internal purposes, which include, but are not limited to, improvement of the Site, tracking the level of activity and engagement on the Site, and addressing technical issues such as security, performance or crash diagnostics.
HOW PERSONAL INFORMATION IS SHARED
We do not sell Your Personal Information. We also do not disclose Your Personal Information to any third party except as set forth within this Policy. We may disclose Your Personal Information as follows:
- with Your consent;
- when We believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect personal or property rights;
- to protect Your safety or the safety of others;
- to protect and improve Our systems and network;
- to investigate fraud or respond to a government, judicial or other legal request;
- to comply with legal or contractual obligations, resolve disputes, analyze technical issues relating to the Site, respond to law enforcement investigations or inquiries, respond to court orders, enforce Our policies, and take other actions otherwise permitted or required by law; and
- in connection with a corporate change, such as an acquisition or merger.
We may use the following third parties to help Us operate Our business and the Site or to provide services to You. Accordingly, information that We collect through this Site may be collected, stored, or processed by these third parties. These third parties include:
- Facebook, which may collect information through the cookies identified above. Facebook’s ability to use and share information is limited by Facebook’s cookies policy, which may be accessed here: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies.
- Scout, a consulting service that supports Our Site and marketing efforts. Scout may have access to Personal Information, including, but not limited to, Personal Information collected via MailChimp. Scout only uses this information to provide services to Rich’s.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR CALIFORNIA CONSUMERS
In addition to the information that is contained in this Policy, “Consumers” as defined by the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) have additional rights regarding their Personal Information that is collected through this Site. We may collect information from California Consumers as follows, which apply for the 12 months immediately preceding the effective date of this Policy:
|Categories of Entities With Whom Data May Be Shared
|Name, email address, IP address, physical address, and phone number
|Security, quality control, managing Site interaction and transactions, provide services, marketing and advertising
|This information is not sold but may be shared with service providers as explained in the Policy
|Internet Usage Information
|IP address, information regarding Website usage and interactions
|Security, quality control, managing Site interaction and transactions, provide services, marketing and advertising
|This information is not sold but may be shared with service providers and third party web analytics companies as explained in the Policy
Data Access, Deletion, and Portability Rights
California Consumers have the right to request, not more than twice in any twelve-month period, that We disclose certain information about Our collection and use of their Personal Information for the preceding twelve months. Upon Our confirmation of a verifiable Consumer request, We will disclose to You the following information, as applicable, for the twelve-month period prior to the request:
- the categories of Personal Information that We collected from You;
- the categories of sources of Personal Information that We collected about You;
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling Your Personal Information;
- if We sold or disclosed Your Personal Information to a third party for a business purpose: 1) for sales, identify Personal Information categories that each category of third-party recipient(s) purchased, and/or 2) for disclosures pursuant to a business purpose, identify the Personal Information categories that each category of third-party recipient(s) obtained.
- the categories of third parties with whom We share that Personal Information; and
- the specific Personal Information that We collected about You.
You may also request deletion of Your Personal Information. Upon Our confirmation of a verifiable Consumer request, We will delete Your Personal Information and/or direct Our service providers to delete the Personal Information unless We need to retain the Personal Information and are permitted to do so by law.
To exercise any of the above rights, please contact Us using the information set forth below and provide Your name, email address, request, and basis for Your request.
We will not discriminate against You for exercising Your CCPA rights. That is, unless otherwise permitted by law, We will not:
- deny You goods or services;
- charge You different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties; or
- provide You with a different level of goods or services.
Financial Incentive Program
We may collect certain Personal Information if You request to enroll in Our coupon program. Although We do not believe that these coupons qualify as financial incentives as defined by the CCPA, We are providing this notice nonetheless. When You enroll in Our coupon program, the Personal Information collected is only used to administer that program. It is not used for any other purpose. Coupons provide discounts in amounts ranging from $1.00 to $2.00. This nominal amount is commensurate with the value of the Personal Information collected in that Your Personal Information is not used for any other purpose and therefore has no significant financial value to Us. Participation in this program requires Your prior opt-in consent, which You may revoke at any time. You will not be penalized for exercising Your right to revoke this consent, or when You exercise any of Your rights under the CCPA. We are, however, unable to send coupons if You revoke Your consent for Us to use Your Personal Information for this purpose. We may offer additional coupons directly on the Site that can be accessed without signing up for Our program.
Additional information for INDIVIDUALS LOCATED IN THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA OR THE UNITED KINGDOM
In addition to Your right to receive the information contained in this Policy, You may have the following rights regarding Your Personal Information pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and the United Kingdom GPDR (“UK GDPR”):
- request access to Your Personal Information (Personal Information as defined in this Policy has the same meaning as Personal data pursuant to the GDPR and UK GDPR, and for purpose of this section shall also include information collected through cookies such as IP addresses that relate to an identifiable natural person);
- request correction of Your Personal Information if it is incorrect;
- request that We delete or stop processing Your Personal Information under certain circumstances;
- object to Our processing of Your Personal Information under certain circumstances;
- request that We restrict Our processing of Your Personal Information, and where Our processing is based on Your consent, withdraw that consent;
- request that We transmit Your Personal Information either to You or another service provider under certain circumstances (costs may apply);
- be informed of Your right to complain to a supervisory authority if You feel that We have not complied with applicable laws regulating Your Personal Information (contact information for supervisory authorities may be found at: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm).
Please note that the above rights are not absolute, and We may be entitled to refuse requests where exceptions apply. For more information, or to make a request, please use the information below and provide Your name, email address, request, and basis for Your request.
As set forth in this Policy, We process Your Personal Information to comply with Your request for information or services, with Your consent, to comply with applicable laws and/or legal obligations, and for Our legitimate purposes (including to enforce Our policies, analyze technical issues relating to the Site, resolve disputes, improve Your Site experience, and communicate with You regarding information, and products or services that may be of interest to You). We retain Your Personal Information only for as long as necessary to comply with Your request, provide services, or as required by law, and generally for no longer than five years, or as necessary to comply with legal or contractual obligations and for Our legitimate purposes.
This Policy may change at any time. If this Policy changes, the revised Policy will be posted on this web page. We encourage You to visit this page every time You use the Site for the applicable and most recent Policy.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If You have any questions about Our Policy, or wish to exercise rights that You may have as set forth in this Policy, You can use Our “Contact Us” form.
Alternatively, You can call Us at 1-800-828-2021 or send mail to:
Rich Products Corporation
Attn: Legal Department
One Robert Rich Way
Buffalo, NY 14213