Prepare yourself for a tasty trip to the bayou. The Cajun experience is real with this tilapia coated in an authentic blend of Louisiana spices.
- For food safety, quality, and thorough cooking, please follow the instructions below.
- Keep frozen until ready for use. Fish can be prepared from thawed or frozen. The preferred method is from thawed. To thaw, remove fish from pouch, cover, and refrigerate overnight. To quick thaw, place pouch in cold water for 20 to 30 minutes. Cook fish immediately after thawing.
- Product is not ready to eat until fully cooked to an internal temperature of 145°F.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Remove fillet(s) from pouch and place in a single layer, not touching, with flat side down on a foil-lined sided baking pan.
- Place baking pan on middle rack of oven. • From thawed:
Bake for 15 – 18 minutes (1 to 2 fillets).
- From frozen: Bake for 28 – 32 minutes (1 to 2 fillets).
- Spray aluminum foil lightly with cooking oil, then place on grill.
- Preheat grill to MEDIUM-HIGH (350°F – 375°F).
- Remove fillet(s) from pouch and place in a single layer, not touching, with flat side down on foil.
- From thawed: Grill for 10 – 15 minutes (1 to 2 fillets)
- From frozen: Grill for 20 – 25 minutes (1 to 2 fillets)
Product has been deboned, but as with all fish, there is the potential to find small bones. Due to differences in appliances and quantity prepared, cooking times may vary and require adjustment. Microwaving not recommended. Caution-Product will be hot!
HELPFUL COOKING TIPS FOR PERFECT FISH:
- For bolder flavor, pour all the marinade in the pouch over the fillet before cooking.
- Fish thickness may affect cooking time. Thoroughly cooked fish will flake with a fork.
2 servings per container
|Serving size||1 Fillet 5oz. (142g)|
Amount per serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Includes Added Sugars||0g||0%|
|Vitamin D 3.5mcg||20%|
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice
TILAPIA, OLIVE OIL BLEND (CANOLA OIL AND OLIVE OIL), WATER, SPICES, SALT, DEXTROSE, CHILI PEPPER, MALTODEXTRIN, DEHYDRATED ONION, DEHYDRATED GARLIC, CARAMEL COLOR, POTATO STARCH, SULFITES.
CONTAINS: FISH (TILAPIA).
DERIVED FROM BIOENGINEERING.
Sign Up and Save.
From delicious recipes to cooking tips to special offers, we’ve selected the best catches for your inbox. We’ll send a coupon directly to your inbox when you sign up!