Chipotle Citrus Fish Tacos
WITH TILAPIA SEASONED GRILL
The bright citrus brings some lightness and freshness to this taco. Serve with tortilla chips for a quick lunch, or cilantro rice and beans to create a complete, crowd-pleasing dinner.
COOK: Morey’s Tilapia Seasoned Grill fillets according to package directions. Chop fish into bite-sized pieces.
MAKE THE CILANTRO SLAW: whisk mayonnaise, lemon juice, and lime juice in a large bowl. Add cabbage and mandarin oranges and toss. Salt and pepper to taste.
MAKE THE CHIPOTLE-CITRUS SAUCE: combine mayonnaise, lime juice, chipotle peppers, and adobo sauce.
ASSEMBLE: Warm tortillas and spread with the sauce. Top with fish and slaw.
SERVE: Serve with extra lime wedges.
- 4 Morey’s Tilapia Seasoned Grill fillets
- 8 flour or white corn tortillas
- Cilantro Slaw
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 3 Tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 cups cabbage, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup canned mandarin oranges, drained and diced
- Chipotle-Citrus Sauce
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 3 Tbsp. minced chipotle peppers (from can of chipotle peppers in adobo sauce)
- 1 Tbsp. reserved adobo sauce
Additional Product Options
You can also use:
Wild Smoked Salmon Applewood Chipotle
Wild Cod Butter & Herb
Sign Up and Save.
From delicious recipes to cooking tips to special offers, we’ve selected the best catches for your inbox. We’ll send a coupon directly to your inbox when you sign up!