Salmon Harvest Salad
WITH WILD SALMON SEASONED GRILL
This Salmon Harvest Salad is for sweater weather. It’s cozy, crunchy, and full of fall with wild salmon, farro, shaved brussels sprouts, kale, and orange sherry vinaigrette.
COOK FISH: Cook Wild Salmon Seasoned Grill according to package directions of your choice (we used the baking method).
MAKE VINAIGRETTE: In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, mustard, orange juice, honey, shallots, and olive oil. Salt and pepper to taste. Reserve 2 teaspoons of dressing to drizzle over fish.
MAKE SALAD: In a large serving bowl, toss farro, brussels sprouts, kale, dates, apple, almond slices, Parmesan, and zest from orange together with the remaining dressing.
TO SERVE: Serve in one large bowl topped with salmon or divide into individual bowls. Drizzle salmon with reserved vinaigrette and garnish with pomegranate arils.
PRO TIP: Sub pears for apples and walnuts for almonds.
- 2 Wild Salmon Seasoned Grill fillets
- 1 Tbsp. rice vinegar or sherry vinegar
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- Juice and zest of 1 small orange, divided
- 1/2 tsp. honey
- 1/2 tsp. finely diced shallot
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup cooked farro
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced brussels sprouts
- 2 cups thinly sliced Lacinato kale (dinosaur kale)
- 2 dates, pitted and chopped
- 1 small apple, cored and sliced thinly
- 1 Tbsp. almond slices, toasted
- 2 Tbsp. finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. pomegranate arils (optional)
- Kosher salt
- Coarsely ground black pepper
Sign Up and Save.
From delicious recipes to cooking tips to special offers, we’ve selected the best catches for your inbox. We’ll send a coupon directly to your inbox when you sign up!