Sheet Pan Salmon
WITH POTATOES, ASPARAGUS, ROASTED PEPPERS, AND FETA
With a robust medley of quality ingredients, this sheet pan recipe delivers maximum flavor with minimum dishwashing.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Place salmon fillets flat-side down onto a large sheet pan with sides. In a large bowl, toss together potatoes, asparagus, red onion, roasted red peppers, olive oil, garlic, oregano, paprika, lemon zest, salt, and pepper. Pour vegetables onto sheet pan with salmon and spread into an even layer.
Bake salmon and vegetables for 20 minutes or until salmon is cooked through and potatoes are tender. Remove from oven and drizzle all ingredients on the sheet pan with Greek vinaigrette. Top with crumbled feta and chopped parsley. Serve with lemon wedges.
- 6 fillets Morey’s Wild Salmon Steakhouse, defrosted
- 1 pound small red potatoes, cut in quarters
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed and cut into 2- to 3-inch pieces
- 1 small red onion, sliced into wedges
- 1 cup sliced roasted red peppers
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 tsp. freshly grated lemon zest
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup Greek vinaigrette
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped fresh parsley leaves
Less than 20 min
Additional Product Options
You can also use:
Wild Salmon Seasoned Grill
Sign Up and Save.
From delicious recipes to cooking tips to special offers, we’ve selected the best catches for your inbox. We’ll send a coupon directly to your inbox when you sign up!